mercredi 1 juillet 2009

I am SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO sorry I have not posted, AT ALL in, like, forever! Well, now I have news-and it's exciting!

1) Today is Canada Day!

2) WE ARE GOING TO NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, people, MOI, Emma, and my dollies Nellie, Josie, Jewel and Addy will be journeying to NYC!

Yes, yes, I know I'm hyper, but, in my defense, you would be hyper too.

I will try to fix my camera and get some pictures up here!

Life-changing events that will happen in NY:

Sonali will come!

Josie will have a head replacement!

Josie and Sonali will get pets! (Sombrita and Sugar)

Nellie, Julie and Addy are ready to kill Josie and Sonali because they are getting everything!

This is so random!

Ok, bye.

Luv,

Emma

PS Was that confusing? Yes it was.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire