dimanche 10 mai 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day, everyone! Today, for mothers day, we gave my mom hot-pink roses, Laura Secord chocolates, and a ring with all our birthstones. She loved it! (Ecpecially the ring!)
I really love posting on my new blog! I'll upload some pics soon, so you can see me and my dolls!

3 commentaires:

  1. Hi.
    Nice blog. I'd LOVE to see pictures on here!!!!!!!!!!!! WQHy don't you like Mari Luna's blog????????
    Mia

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Seriously, it's like my favorite! To each his own, I guess.
    ---
    Why is everything in French, besides the actual posts??? I can't read french! :( Even though its obvious what everything is.

    ~Starr, from Roses are Read

    P.S. I'm glad you like my blog! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh, everything in French because I speak French...but I know some people don't. I do like Mari Luna's blog, it's just not my fave. Sorry I haven't posted on here for practically a decade! I just didn't really have any news, plus, I didn't have a camera. (My evil camera breaks all the time. I should get a new one.)

    RépondreSupprimer